Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dee, Half Day Trip To Orchard

25 May 2012, I was at Singapore, today is the first day of Great Singapore Sale 2012, extended 1 more night for windows shopping at GSS. Yeah, my destination was Orchard Road for windows shopping today, also wanna take some pictures at Orchard Road. I leaved my room at 11 AM, just need 30 minutes reach Orchard from Bugis. MRT was not too peak, feel so good to start these day. After reach Orchard, my first destination is ION, very quiet, yes it was friday and still office hour. And today is the first day of Great Singapore Sale, not many Indonesian or Pinoy there.. Feel like heaven to shop!

But, I started my half day trip with taking some pictures of Orchard, so I decided to start my windows shopping from H&M at Orchard Building. So, while walking from ION to Orchard Building, I took some pictures, and FYI Wisma Atria was under renovation, I don't know until when, but at least need one or two months later to open it again. You can see the picture of Orchard Road! Very queit, not like usual, peak and crowded. :)

Dior at Ion Orchard

Ion Orchard



Lucky Plaza

Starhill

Paragon

Ngee Ann City

H&M Orchard Building

Then after reach the Orchard Building, I walked and stepped to the 3rd floor for men and kids zone, heaven! All in SALE! A lots of good stuff with very cheap price, FYI printed men tee, short sleeve shirt sale on SGD 7.90,  short pants starts from SGD 12.90, sunglasses starts from SGD 7.90, Scarf starts from SGD 12.90, long pants starts from SGD 20, long sleeve shirt starts from SGD 17.90. Guys, it was heaven!

I decided to shop, no queue, queit at the shop and friendly staff, this is my first experience shopping at H&M, and I like it very much! Very enjoyed :) After finished my shopping spree at the men zone, I went to downstair, take a look at woman stuff, maybe can get some good stuff for my sister. Yeah, after looking around, the woman stuff also very cheap, mini dress for night occasion starts from SGD 30, very good indeed. Many choice for all of you girls!

Then I go outside of the store, no more taking picture! Time to shop, and shop, looking around all stores at Orchard as long as I can, I would back to hotel room at 4 PM. After finish my lunch, I went to Topman store at Paragon, bit disappointed, not too cheap as H&M (lol). Zara, Pull & Bear, Lacoste, etc.. And A&F store still with the topless man staff in front of the store to catch up customer on the road (lol), I am not interested at all with A&F clothes, IMO I'm too young =3, and not easy to find my size at there, so I skipped the store.

Are you ready for Great Singapore Sale? Grab it fast as you can!

No comments: