Friday, April 29, 2011

i wanted to write a poem

I wanted to write a poem for you,
To tell you how I feel,
To tell you : you are my angel,
My new best friend.
You worry about me and care,
My shoulder is wet from your tears,
You notice things.
You're funny, caring, lovable,
Like magnum ice cream and a comfy hug.

I wanted to write a poem for you,
To tell you what you mean to me.
But no words could describe,
No words could be the rhytm.
I wish I was more than just one of the guys.
Is this just a teeny bopper crush?

I wanted to write a poem for you,
To tell you that being with you make me happier,
Happier than disco music,
Than Rihanna, Beyonce or Lady gaga.

I wanted to write a poem for you,
To tell you.. Friend forever,
To tell you I'll always be there..
Maybe we can be together again.
Do you know I love your look? Your personality?
Do you know I love the way you are? Your attitude?
Do you know I love your hugs? Your smile?

I wanted to write a poem for you
To tell you how I feel
But the words wouldn't rhyme at all,
Just like Magnum Gold Ice Cream.

No comments: